Thursday, September 23, 2010

My first experiences with InDesign

I can definitely tell that this type of software is ideal for design purposes. I like InDesign but I know I will like it even more when I master it. In these intro classes, it seems very over-whelming with all of the buttons and gadgets that are plastered on the screen. I used it recently totally by myself in the Design Lab and I was ok until I saw other people around me doing masterpieces! In a way, it was intimidating seeing all of the other people actually knowing what they are doing. On the same token, I am inspired and confident that I will be able to use InDesign with ease in the future. I just hope that it will be in the NEAR future! I think it is just a matter of getting more comfortable and familiar with the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment